April 14, 2010

Ashley Greene Previews Eclipse Footage Video


“I got to see a lot of footage from it,” Ashley said. “And it looks really amazing.

“For one, the werewolves just look incredible in this one,” Greene said, adding that the beastly transformations of Jacob Black and his buddies are much improved over their “Breaking Dawn” manifestations. “They looked good in the last one, but of course we’re always trying to outdo ourselves, and so they look really incredible.

“Then, the whole fight sequence that I’ve seen really looks amazing,” Greene said of another of her favorite moments in the film, which is expected to bring more action and blood than any of the previous “Twilight” movies. “We worked our tails off for it.”

Singling out one more moment, she added: “I definitely think there is one scene in particular between Jackson [Rathbone]’s character Jasper and my character Alice that I think everyone is going to like.”

With just over two months left before the eagerly anticipated film’s release, Ashley left her “Twilight” fans with some encouraging words: “I don’t think anyone will be disappointed.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment